You’ll want to do this meditation when you feel mentally or emotionally weak or blocked, or any time you want to strengthen your channel. But before you get started, it’s best to have cleared and balanced your chakras first. Once you’ve done this, it’s time to focus on your channel. Now, if your chakras are the bright flowers or energy centers of your bodies’ spiritual anatomy, then your Channel is like the stem or trunk where the seven main chakras grow from. I sometimes like to refer to the channel as your antenna because it’s really the instrument that you’ll activate and use when you receive all of your divine guidance from, whether it comes in words, sounds, pictures, or as feelings.
Your channel is already active to a certain degree, because just like the chakras, your channel plays a huge role in the distribution of the life force energies in and around your body. In a sense, the channel is the major nadi, which is equivalent to the largest artery It is also known as the sushumna, but the word channel is more understood, so that’s what we’ll call it in the group.
So, a healthy channel has the appearance of a strong and colorful beam or tube of light that shines down into your crown chakra and then travels through the core of your body to the base chakra. From the base chakra, or base of your spine, it travels down both of your legs, out through the soles of your feet, and deep into the core of the earth. Your channel connects you to the earth and connects you to the highest possible level of your divine guidance, shining down in to your crown and other chakras from the infinite realms of the universe. Through your channel, you become the connection point between heaven and earth. You use your channel to bring the light down to your chakras and in doing so, also create a more powerful channel.
When you have a strong channel, you’ll have a sense of well-being. Things like depression, lack of confidence, nausea, dizziness, and other physical issues can be improved or relieved by clearing your channel and keeping it strong. Not to mention, keeping your channel clear opens up your intuition, so doing this a lot during our development will help you.
You’ll want to be in a quiet place where you can sit or lie down comfortably for about 10-20 minutes.
Relax and close your eyes when you’re ready to start.
Imagine a beam of white light traveling down to you from the universe. Picture it traveling through the galaxies, into our solar system, and making a bee-line for you here on earth.
• Let the white light shine onto the top of your head, down through your head and neck, and then through the length of your body. This beam of light will be cylindrical in shape, like a pipe or tube, and flow through the center of your body in front of your spine.
• Once it reaches your base chakra, let the white light branch out and continue to flow down through your hips and legs, passing through the upper legs, knees, lower legs, and ankles to the soles of your feet.
• From there, picture the white light reforming into one branch again and flowing down through the floor and into the earth, all the way to the earth’s core. Connecting your channel to the earth’s core is very important because it helps to keep you grounded. Being clairvoyant is about bringing your divine guidance into your everyday life.
• Sit for a minute and allow yourself to become reacquainted with the feeling of an active, connected, and energized channel.
• Now you have the universal white light flowing through you form top to bottom, connecting, through you, from the universe to the core of the earth. The next step gives you an even stronger connection to the earth’s nurturing energy.
• From the core of the earth, imagine a beautiful, bright, red light, the color of a fine red wine, travelling back up towards you. While the white light from above is vibrant and energizing, the red light from the earth is warm, comforting, and nurturing.
• Feel it flow up through the soles of your feet, and moving all the way back up through your channel, legs, hips, core of your body and head, until it flows up and out through your crown chakra and into the universe.
• Keep breathing deeply and steadily, giving yourself a few moments to become reacquainted with the flow of the energy.
• Now you have the white light flowing down through your channel and the warm, red light flowing up. These two energies will flow simultaneously without getting in each others’ way.
• After a few minutes, slowly open your eyes and reacquaint yourself with your surroundings. Your channel will continue to be open and flowing.
• Repeat this exercise whenever you feel mentally or emotionally weak or blocked, or any time you wish to strengthen your channel.